I am not able to open documents, pictures, videos etc on my PC upgraded to Windows 8. Whenever I try for that, I keep getting the error “Documents.Library - MS is no longer working” along with an OK button. How can I resolve this issue?
Related Windows Problems:
- Getting an error "video.library-ms is no longer working. This.." when trying to access Video Library
- Windows 8 shows error message while opening picture library
- What to do if can't access Documents.library-ms in Windows 7?
- Windows 7 keep showing the error message Â“Pictures.library-ms is no longer workingÂ”
- Unable to open libraries on Windows 7
- Not able to add pictures from my Library to my mail in windows 7
- Error Â‘Â“Videos.library-ms" is no longer workingÂ’ in Windows Media Center of Windows 8
- Windows Media Player library not able to display the list of songs in windows 7
- Windows Media center not able to locate videos from My Videos Library in windows 7
- Getting an error message 'the library database has become corrupted' on Windows XP
The first step required is to open Windows Explorer on your system. Locate the library having issues. Right click on it and select the ‘Delete’ option. When you are asked for confirmation, click on the ‘Yes’ option. Get into the navigation pane of the windows explorer and right click on ‘Libraries’ option. Once you can view a menu, click on the ‘Restore default libraries’ option. This will create the library you have deleted earlier and then you can try opening documents, pictures etc.