I have windows 8 mobile phone. I want to activate automatic call reject and call divert option . Please tell me in simple steps.
Related Windows Problems:
- Need to activate screen magnifier on Windows Phone 8?
- How to prevent HTC Windows Phone 8X from using other wireless carrierÂ’s network while travelling?
- Unable to activate Speaker in my Windows Mobile
- Stop Automatic Updates in Windows Phone
- Call alert issues on Windows Samsung phone
- Error code 0xC0000022 when trying to activate Windows 7
- Is it possible to work with the other option and apps while being in a call In Windows Phone 8?
- Ringtone alert issues with LG windows phone
- Call alert problems in Nokia windows phone
- Procedure to enable Call and SMS filtering in Windows Phone?
activate automatic call reject on windows phone:
to reject the calls follow these taps.
tap ignore to reject the calls.
you can also mute and unmute the calls.
1.to turn mute during a call follow these steps.
while on a call ,tap mute .
the tile fills with colour.
to un mute a call follow these steps:
1.when on a muted call ,tap mute again to unmute
2.the tile turns back to grey.
hope the information is helpful for you
all the best
Hello there !!!
to activate automatic call reject and call divert option do follow the steps given below :-
1. go to menu option.
2,. go to settings.
3. go to call settings option.
4. now select additional settings.
5. here you will get all the settings related to your query
6. just select the appropriate one and then click ok >>apply.
hope i am clear to you.
thanks for posting in EALP.
Tap Menu | Settings | Call Settings
In the new window, tap All calls
Tap Auto Reject
Tap Enable auto reject
Tap Auto reject list
Tap the Menu button | Create
In the new overlay enter the number to auto reject
This is an issue that is haunting smartfones for long.
Windows Operating System operated smartfones are devoid of the feature, in standard brands .
Android osoperated smartfones are having it but really skeliton presence and a hit or miss case.
So search for a tgird party utility if found, not in windows phone for the time being.
Re: Activate automatic call reject on windows phone
to activate automatic call reject and call divert option ===
follow the steps given below :--------
1st==go to menu option.
2nd==select the settings option.
3rd==select the call settings option.
4th==now select additional settings.
5th==all the settings related to your query
6th==select the appropriate one .
7th==then click ok
8th==now it apply.
The following is the procedure for solving the problem of Active automatic call reject on windows phone.
At first you have to go to home screen.
Then tap on to the menu screen.
Now press the settings option.
There the option of 'call settings' is to be selected.
After that the screen shows you the window which is of new one.
Then the 'auto reject' option is to be tapped.
Now press the 'enable auto reject' option.
There the option of 'auto reject list' is to be selected.
After that you need to press the button of 'menu'.
Then in order to auto reject,the number is to be given which you want according to your choice.
Now press the save option in order to save the changed one.