In the middle of events, my Samsung desktop running Windows is generating some alarm sound and the system is getting stuck up. I have to reboot it every time to solve the problem. It repeats every hour. How to avoid this alarm sound?
Related Windows Problems:
- Annoying sounds in Samsung desktop running Windows
- Disabling Windows and Windows programs sounds in Samsung desktop
- Samsung desktop running Windows is smoking
- Reformatting HDD in Samsung desktop running windows XP
- MS word issues in Samsung Desktop running Windows XP
- Disk boot failure issues with Samsung desktop system running Windows
- Changing directories in Samsung desktop running windows
- Â‘Magic submitterÂ’ installation issues in Samsung desktop running Windows
- Samsung desktop running on Windows OS shuts down in midst of playing games
- Categorizing friends in Windows Messenger in Samsung desktop running windows
Hello my friend,
I am afraid to say that your computer may be infected with virus.
When you start your computer virus loads into the memeory and with time eats all the RAM,thats why your computer is getting stuck up in the middle.
Virus is also causing alarms sound in your system.
Install good antivirus on your system and scan your system.
ALL THE BEST.
Each motherboard manufacturer has its own kind of alarm sound.
When your PC goes through some trouble then you can hear the alarm sound.
There are lots of issue behind this problem-you've to check it individually one by one-
1. Is your computer gets over heated while you use it. If so then check the chassis & the processor fans & if required, change these soon.
2. Is your computer affected with virus. Scan your computer with a genuine antivirus & take action against the bad sectors.
3. Clean your bios setup - if it is affected with virus then delete all the virus.
4. Reset the bios setup by changing the position of Jumper.
5. If your PC seriously affected with a strong infected program then its recommended to format your whole system. Don't hesitate-just go for it. Avoid quick format - take time & format fully your machine taking time.
If nothing of these works then contact your nearest service center as soon as possible & submit your motherboard for servicing before it arise any other issue.
hi my dear friend.........the alarm sounds which are nothing but the Error sounds
IF there is any error created in the OS like RAM errors, virus errors , hard disk error......etc will be indicated by this sounds
and the beep sounds .......also in cause of the file damaged or missing causes
which results the PC getting stuck up .....and shutting down.......etc
and to avoid the issues ......restore your PC and solve it ( IF damage or file missing cause only)
and If the RAM error is created ......then remove the RAM and clean it up and solve it
and if the Virus error is created.......then install the good antivirus and scan the complete system .....and resolve it
And if there is any error created ....in the hard disk and find the error location (IN WHICH DRIVE ERROR CREATED )
then go to start menu and open my computer
and right click on the DRIVE and choose the properties
and after choose the Tools TAB and click the CHECK option under the error checking category
and resolve it.................ALL THE BEST