There was nothing done unusual on my LG Quantum Windows phone, but to my surprise all of the apps are unresponsive since yesterday morning. What are the probable reasons for this issue? What can I do with this?
Related Windows Problems:
- How to check with the memory consumption of individual apps on LG Quantum Windows phone?
- Audio issues with Windows phone LG Quantum
- Quiz app went unresponsive suddenly on Windows7 powered Samsung phone
- All Windows store apps purchased last month seem missing on LG Quantum handset
- Suggest a good photo editing app to work with Windows based LG Quantum phone
- Front facing camera with Windows phone LG Quantum
- Windows powered phone LG Quantum overheats on use
- LG Quantum Windows phone gets overheated while charging
- svchost.exe made my system very slow and unresponsive
- Unable to establish network connection between LG Quantum Windows phone and Windows HP PC
steps to solve your problem:
## go to settings
##click on applications
##click on manage apps
##select apps which are not responding and clear the cache
## restart your device
these steps may solve your problem
all the best
You should try a couple of measures to get out of the situation.
Thoroughly scan and clean the mobile phone using a quality antivirus for mobile phone and then try those apps.
If the results are positive jobs done. Else, take the next step of Factory Reset, but then you might loose all your apps and unsaved data whichever you have in your handset, so you need to backup the phone before a factory reset.
To do a reset try the following :
1. Ensure the Optimus Quantum is off. If it won't turn off, remove the battery then reinsert it.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, Camera and Power buttons at the same time.
3. When the words "COLD BOOT" appears on screen, immediately release all keys.
4. The phone will now restart in factory default mode.
In this case just do a SOFT RESET and all your problem will be resolved.
1. Go to Settings > about > scroll down > tap on “reset phone“. You will see a warning about erasing data on your phone like contacts, apps, app settings, photos, videos, sms etc.
If you are sure and want to continue to reset your Windows Phone, you can tap on Yes to reset your phone.
All your data will be lost.
So just make a backup of all the data.
Hope this surely helps...