Sir last day when I had open my operating system then automatically pop of connect to dial up connection comes again and again. Even after uninstalling the software I getting this prompt. What I can do to solve this problem please tell immediately.
Related Windows Problems:
- Can I terminate dial-up connection using task schedule in windows XP professional? How to do that?
- Fix for theError 733 in Windows 7?
- How to setup a Virtual Private Network separated by a Long Distance?
- How to fix Dial Up Networking Error: 800 on Windows XP?
- Windows Media Center prompts to enter Product Key while opening it on Windows 7.
- Getting an error message "no connection error"
- Procedures required for hiding an update on Windows XP
- How to stop getting this error message "Explorer has caused an error in COMCTL32.DLL. Explorer will close"?
- Cannot set automatic Windows Vista Disk Cleanup
- How to Setup new Broadband Connection in Windows 7 Desktop PC?