In my laptop having windows 8 i have installed avast antivirus but as it is a non paid app so i have to update it with in every seven days so last night when i do same i am getting an error pop up failed in updating antivirus what to do.
Related Windows Problems:
- Error: 0XC0000102 while installing Avast Antivirus update on Windows 7
- Update virus database failed in Windows XP
- Windows automatic closed while installing Avast in Windows XP-Professional-SP2
- Failed in deleting rootkit infected files by avast antivirus in Windows 7
- Is it good to run two ant viruses at a time in windows 7?
- What is updating in Windows? What exactly it has to do woth my computer? Should I update my windows and antivirus?
- Error 0xC8000222 when trying to update Microsoft Antivirus
- Update history vanished in Windows Vista
- Lost run.dll file in windows xp. How to repair the system?
- Windows XP system hangs after installing 'Quick heal' antivirus
Regarding this problem..
better, you can un-install the existing or already installed avast antivirus application..
connect internet and download the latest with windows 8 supported avast antivirus..
install you system..
it surely install successfully..
after, apply updates..
it updates successfully..
better, you can check the internet connection while updating time..
if the internet connection failed means..
not able to update properly..
it surely help you..
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say..........................
1.The antivirus which you are using is the non paid one.
2.So it will be a trail version in your system.
3.So now you may not able to update it.
4.If you found that in other system you can update it.
5.Then you uninstall it and then install it in your system and now your problem will be solved.
That's it by doing as i said you can solve your problem.
Have a nice day........................................