Hello Friends! I am Windows 7 User.before it i was using window Xp on my system and was able to install Tally on that but on windows 7 i am facing problem to install please do help me.Thanks a lot.
Related Windows Problems:
- How to install Windows 8 Consumer Preview Version in Home PC?
- Not able to uninstall Skype in Windows 7
- Is 2GB RAM enough for Installing Windows 8 Preview Version?
- Do we have Windows XP 64 bit version as like Windows 7? Is it possible to upgrade Windows XP 32 bit version to Windows XP 64 bit version?
- Whether key is required to install windows 8 release preview? Is it available for free or we have to buy it? Since we are using key can't we consider it as full or genuine version?
- Showing error 0X8007007B while updating Windows 8
- Unable to install Teamviewer on Windows XP System.
- What are the Languages available in Windows 8 Preview Version?
- Can I install Chrome OS on my laptop having Windows 7 Professional installed in it? Will there be any issue in this type of dual boot?
- What is the approximate memory required to install the latest version of Mozilla Firefox browser for windows?