Last my system crash and then I had decided to open my computer in safe mode to remove some error by registry cleanup software in safe mode. Then when I had pressed f8 button then It won’t open in safe mode. Someone please help me regarding this.
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 7 automatically open in safe Mode. How to fix it?
- Solution when Windows Vista automatically starting in Safe Mode?
- Windows XP boots only in safe mode
- How to get back Windows XP into normal startup mode from safe mode?
- Cannot come out of Safe mode while starting up PC running on Windows XP
- Unable to open .exe files even in Safe mode
- Problem with the safe mode in Windows XP
- Computer freezes at CLASSPNP.sys screen after booting in safe mode
- What is meant by safe mode in Windows? How to boot in Safe mode?
- Unable to boot my PC even in Safe Mode