Hello Friends! I am Using Windows 7.And i have installed Hindi font called “Devanagari” But i am not able to use it.I don't know what is the issue.But its very urgent for my project so please help me to use Hindi font on my system.
Related Windows Problems:
- How to convert my windows 7 computer into a hindi based computer?
- Unable to change language from English to Hindi in Windows 8
- Unable to read the Punjabi and Hindi fonts in Windows Phone 7
- Windows XP canÂ’t install Open Type Font (OTF)
- Cannot increase the font size in the Message in HTC Imagio Windows 6.5 Mobile
- How to use own handwriting as default font in windows 7?
- How can the size of font in my Windows PC be changed after desktop error?
- Unable to customize the font size while sending Mail in windows vista
- From where to update BIOS? Should I have to download it from somewhere?
- Increasing the size of the font on the Taskbar in Windows 8
For this Go to Control panel from start button...
Click on Clock language and Region..
Now click on Change Display language...
Choose Keyboard and languages tab..
Click on Change key boards..
Now choose general tab..
Next click on Add button..
Here choose Hindi(India) option..
Click on OK..
Next Click On Apply and OK..
Now Close all Tabs..
Restart once your system..
Sure it will works Good..