I am using windows 7 Enterprise installed in my laptop and I want to clear Internet Explorer cache as soon as I finish surfing, please help.
Related Windows Problems:
- Clearing the Internet Explorer cache in Sony laptop powered by windows
- Internet Explorer on Windows 8 Laptop is very slow.
- Changing file explorer target to Â“computerÂ” windows in windows 8 enterprise system
- How to access Internet Explorer tabs quickly on Windows 8?
- Not able install Internet explorer 10 in Windows 7(64 bit)
- Internet explorer gets blanks when I switch to windows explorer in windows 8 release preview
- Unable to Create cache error in Windows
- Issues with internet explorer on Windows 7 System.
- Internet explorer is unable to display the google or any other site in windows 8 system
- Do Windows 7 has the update for Internet Explorer 10 or it is going to be only in Windows 8?
Follow the steps given below to clear cache :
-> From the Tools menu , select Internet Options.
-> Under "Browsing history", click Delete
(i)To delete your cache, click Delete files
(ii)To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies
Clearing cache helps you to browse faster by deleting your frequent or recently visited websites.
#Caches deleting or removing is far too simple. Follow these steps and you are in:
¤Click on the Internet Explorer icon on the desktop or you can open by clicking the Start menu and select Internet Explorer from there.
¤Go to the tools option in the Internet Explorer Window and click on the browsing history.
¤Then you can click #delete caches or files and #delete cookies.
Hence your browsing history is cleared.
Friend, follow these Steps:
Internet Explorer 7:
STEP 1: Open Internet Explorer 7 and Click on "Tools" Menu. Select "Delete Browsing History".
STEP 2: Under "Temporary Internet Files" Click "Delete Files".
STEP 3: If you get the Prompt "Are you sure to Delete all Temporary Files", Click "Yes".
STEP 5: You can Clear the Cache of the Current Page, Press and Hold "Ctrl" and Press "F5" or Click on "Refresh" Button.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
Click Start , click Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then click Internet Options.
Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this in format
Another way would be to open the command line and type the following commands:
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255 (Deletes ALL History)
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 1 (Deletes History Only)
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2 (Deletes Cookies Only)
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8 (Deletes Temporary Internet Files Only)
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 16 (Deletes Form Data Only)
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 32 (Deletes Password History Only)
open Internet explorer 7.
Then go to menu bar . There is a optional name "TOOL". Choose it . Then choose "Delete browser history " in the opened list.
It can solve your problem easily.
Hello my friend,
There is a easy way of doing this.You easily clear your browser's cache.
Just follow these steps.
1)open Internet explorer
3)then a window will pop up
here you can clear what you want to.
ALL THE BEST.
Please set your IE location first:
1 Open IE
2 Click “Tools”
3 Click “Internet Options”
4 Go to “General\Browsing history” then click “Settings”
5 Click “Move folder” and set current location to “C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T emporary Internet Files\”
6 Click “OK”
Then use command “RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8” to see the result.
Do as given below :-
1) click "start" -> "control panel"
2) click "Internet options"
3) within the "General" tab, click "Delete" which is under "Browsing history" in the "Internet Properties" dialog box.
4) In the "Delete Browsing History" dialog box, click the checkbox labeled "Temporary Internet files", and then click "Delete".
5) click "ok"
You done it......congrats
It's very easy,u can follow this stapes:
- First Open Internet Explorar
- then Press "CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE key in ur keyboard.
- Now a new popup window will be open.
- Now u can delete anything what u want.
All the best.......................
Dear friend, to join Indian airforce academy you must have to appear for NDA exam with just 12 th passed qualification. There is no other entry for joining IAF academy just after 12th. But you can join the IAF academy after your graduation through CDSE (combined defense services exam) or UES (university entry scheme) which is only for engineering graduates . For more information about IAF entries and eligibility visit : http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...p_officer.html
Thank you. Best wishes.
Read: What is the procedure to join Indian Airforce Academy other than NDA after completing 12th? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/what-proce...#ixzz20h89aFd7