It is possible to change the properties and auto-hide the taskbar of my PC upgraded to Windows 7. But, the taskbar will remain hidden for a few seconds and then it will appear again. How can I overcome this situation?
Related Windows Problems:
- Taskbar not auto hide in Windows Vista
- Auto-Hide Taskbar function not working in windows 7
- Taskbar wonÂ’t auto-hide consistently on Windows 7
- How to make taskbar to auto-hide programs quickly on Windows 7?
- Windows 7 Taskbar Auto Hide feature is not working properly
- Unable to hide the taskbar in Windows 8
- Issue with not working of Auto Hide feature in Windows XP Professional
- How to fix the issue of Taskbar not hiding automatically on Windows 7?
- Taskbar Icons missing in windows 7-What to do?
- Fix for the issues with Windows 8 taskbar?
Follow the below steps:
Try changing the Notification Area setting as default and check if it helps.
You can access these settings from the Control Panel > Notification Area Icons or by Right Click on the Taskbar, then Properties and Customize in Notification Area Box >Select restore default icon behavior.
Try this: Run the Task Manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC).Stop the Explorer process. If there are multiple explorers running, sort them by memory usage and stop the largest one. Alternatively, just stop them all. With task manager open, go to File > New Task (Run…) and type:C:\Windows\explorer.exe
Now retry auto-hiding.
just try following steps it may solve your problem:
1. right click on taskbar and choose properties..
2. in it you have option called Auto hide taskbar just check it and you have done.
or if its not work with this try to restore your system by earlier time.
all the best it will definatly solve your problem
To solve that problem i suggest you these instructions..
===>Right click on Taskbar and than click on Properties.
===>After clicking you will get the Taskbar and Start menu properties dialog box.]
===>Under the Taskbar check the checkbox says Autohide the Taskbar.
===>Now click on Apply and than OK button to save change.
===>After doing so your problem will resolve.
Try this i hope this will help you....