The CD drive has got stuck in my Samsung desktop running windows. How to get the CD get released and function properly?
Related Windows Problems:
- CD got stuck on CD drive of Samsung desktop with windows OS
- Alarm sounds in Samsung desktop running Windows
- Renaming or labelling a disc drive in Samsung desktop running windows
- MS word issues in Samsung Desktop running Windows XP
- Disk boot failure issues with Samsung desktop system running Windows
- Â‘Magic submitterÂ’ installation issues in Samsung desktop running Windows
- Windows 8 stuck up in Samsung laptop in the Scan/repair C drive option
- Manually removing hard drive compression in Samsung desktop running windows 2000
- Samsung desktop running on Windows XP platform not recognizing mouse
- USB driver installation issues on HP desktop running on windows
your cd deriver got struck then dear it may be the reason that cd in cd derive does not inserted properly so that it can not work properly and got struck. And dear this may not be the reason of problem then dear it is hard ware problem arises in cd derive after a use of two years so you must have to replace your cd derive so contact to your service center and ask for help.
If your cd drive is stuck then it may be damaged or may be hardware failure.
If you want to remove the disk from it you can find a small hole in the cd drive. put needle or pin in it and push slightly your cd drive will come out.
It is ejection mechanism. No harm is done to drive while using this method.
After your cd is ejected take your system to a service centre and get it repaired.
The stuck CD is mostly a mechanical problem and can be made okay without much fuss.
Put a pin into the pinhole you will find in the cd tray facia. The tray shouls open instantly.
Insert CD with care and put CD on the tray exactly on the holder and pressto settle it then close the tray.
Blow a little air by the side of the tray to blow away dust particles.
Your CD drive stuck issues with Samsung desktop running windows
I think there is a problem in our CD drive.
Also the CD Drivers are not updated.
First you can updates the CD drive drivers.
>> Right click on Computer
>> Click to Manage
>> Click on Device Manager
>> Right click on CD drivers and click to Update
>> Restart PC
If issue persist, Un-install the Drivers and Un-Plug the CD drice
Plug-in the CD drive, that is automatically Install the driver.
If issue persist again Replace the CD Drive.
I hope you will understood.
All the Best.
The same problem was occured with me ago. But it was a cable connection problem.
First of all you check the cable connection from Mother Board to CD/DVD w/r, this may cause due to the loose connection of sata cable.
If it is completely OK then take a thin pin and insert it into the w/r hole slightly, then the w/r will be ejected. It is one type of ejection technic.
All the Best
Well, you should not worry too much about this issue. You can easily recover your CD from the CD drive. If you carefully examine your CD drive you will find that there is a pinhole in the CD drive. You need to insert a pin in that hole and press it gently. This action will open your CD drive tray and you can easilty recover your CD from the drive. I do hope this will help you to recover your CD from the CD drive.