I would like to know how to change the password of windows live mail in my Lenovo laptop. Please help me with the same.
Related Windows Problems:
- Sharing synced folder in Windows Live Mail in Lenovo laptop
- Setting password for router in Lenovo laptop powered by Windows XP
- Enabling Conversation threads in windows hotmail in Lenovo laptop
- Switching from windows mail to windows live mail on windows 7 upgrade in Lenovo notebook
- How to access a forgotten wireless network password on Lenovo Windows notebook?
- Changing the subtitle settings in TV in Windows Media Center in Lenovo laptop
- Changing folder and file Permissions in Lenovo laptop powered by windows XP
- What has to be done for changing the password for logging into laptop running on Windows Vista?
- Changing the default language in office 2007 in Lenovo laptop with Windows
- How to watch live TV in windows media centre in Lenovo laptop
It is very easy...so.do not worry Guys...
This processing of changing password in windows following steps
--> First go to control panel then after go to user accounts
--> second then go to change your windows password after ask these lines
...>create password and account picture
....>change account type
....> change account name
.....>change account password
this process to be follow to change and create account password of windows live mail in lenovo mlaptap
This pictures to follow to change password:
goto account.live.com and login with your hotmail id with your current password...
then click "sign In"
then click on "change" to change the password
there you can see password reset and information
now enter your password and type again for conformation...
then hit "save "....
you will get the conformation about the changes you done ....
all the best ..... now you can verify on your pc....
Its very easy to change your password in windows live mail.
You can reset your password.
For this you have to follow these steps-
Go to the Windows live.
Click on the Forgotten password link.
Tap on Reset password.
Then you have to enter your windows live ID.
Give the answer of the security question if prompted.
Enter the word challenge into the edit field.
( I can expect that you've provided your email id & phone no at the time of registration.)
Now click on the option which will send the reset password to your email & to the mobile via SMS.
Provide the reset password to at the time of login to your live account & change immediately to your suitable ones.
By this way you can change your windows live mail password.