My father had gifted me a Windows Vista operating system installed in my desktop pc. last night when I was trying to find the a word in Microsoft office word then I found that after pressing the CTRL +F command, nothing will happen. Please help me .
Related Windows Problems:
- Ctrl+F is not working in Microsoft office in Windows Vista
- Is that true Windows XP and Vista is not going to get the update Microsoft Office 2013? Will they not lose their valuable XP and Vista customers in doing like this?
- What to do if Microsoft Outlook not working on Windows Vista?
- Cannot launch Microsoft Office Outlook on Windows Vista
- Getting Outlook.pst error while accessing Microsoft Outlook on Windows Vista
- Windows Vista trying to install Microsoft Outlook while opening the program
- Not able to use Fonts in Microsoft Word in Windows Vista
- Microsoft online help doesn't appear in windows XP Professional SP2
- Consistently getting an error message "Cannot start microsoft office outlook" in windows vista
- How to install Microsoft Office in Windows 8 OS? Is it available for Windows 8 at least Microsoft Office 2003?
Regarding this problem..
better, you can re-install your ms-office application..
try open the ms-office application word..
you can PRESS CTRL + F..
it surely work the FIND PROCESS in your MS-OFFICE WORD DOCUMENT..
it surely help you..
>> You are facing the problem of the Ctrl+ F not working in the Microsoft Office in Windows Vista.
>> So First you need to check that keyboard is working perfect.
>> Sometime the problem of keyboard can raise this type of problem.
>> Also try to use Ctrl+F using the Right Control key.
>> You can try Ctrl+F in the Other programs like wordpad, Notepad, Excel etc.
>> If it is working in other program then you need to repair MS Office.
I Hope you will understand.
All The Best.