I play games in my Dell Latitude Laptop having Windows 8. Initially, it worked well and now, it is turning off, when playing games. It is not allowing playing any game. I will be much thankful, if anyone helps me in solving the problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Facing problem in installing the Windows XP again in my Dell Latitude
- Inbuilt speakers on Dell LATITUDE E6530 are not working while using Skype
- Screen saver turning on while playing games in Dell notebook with windows
- Unable to turn on hibernation feature in Dell Latitude D630 laptop running on Windows 7
- Error 678 shows up in the Ethernet controller for Windows 7 64bit OS in Dell Latitude
- Dell Inspiron over heating after installing Windows 8.
- Time required to install Windows 8.
- Not able to play games in my Dell GX280 WIndows 7 OS
- Touch Screen feature of Windows 8 not working in Dell latitude D610 upgraded with eGalax resistive touch screen?
- USB port stopped working in Dell laptop after the installation of windows XP
Hi dear friend..................
It may the be the problem of Hardware requirements
So, first of all the check the requirements of game.....and compare those with your configuraton
and also it might be the problem of Compatibility issue
in this case........you need run this game of ....compatible mode for that .....follow the below lines
simply right click on game shortcut Icon and choose properties option
then select the COMPATIBILITY tab
and select Run this program in compatibility mode for option
under the above option .....select the suitable OS ....
after that click Apply and OK buttons
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should follow the following procedure in order to run the games once again.
First of all , use the disk management program available in Windows8, disk cleanup, to remove junk files from the windows.
Once that is completed, Run a good antivirus program to find out any infection in windows or in installed programs in it the game is one of which.
Once the cleaning is over run the game to see if there is any change towards positivity.
If the game plays well fine, else uninstall the game, log into the games website and download latest version from there and install it. This should be the final action.
HELLO FRIEND ,
Your laptop might get overheat when you try to run game on it
may be you run high graphics game which is not supported by your laptop
or maybe the internal fan of your laptop is malfunctioning,in either case get it
checked by Dell care.
ALL THE BEST