One of my friend had suggested me to use disk cleaner to run your pc in faster speed, then I was trying to open the disk cleaner then won’t open in my pc. I had used it in my pc early also perhaps. So why this time not? Some please solve this issue.
Related Windows Problems:
- Unable to access Disk Cleaner on Windows XP
- System freezes while Disk cleaning in Windows XP
- "Error: Unable to connect to Virtual Disk Service" while using Disk Management tool on Windows Vista.
- Steps to delete Internet cookies in Internet Explorer 8 in Panasonic laptop
- Slow disk writing in Windows XP
- JetClean Registry Cleaner is not emptying the cache in Windows Vista
- Why My Computer folders open when opening the disk cleanup tool?
- Removing PC Cleaner Pro from Windows Vista Home Premium
- Not able to open some files in winows 7.It says "Disk Need to be formatted"
- What does Windows could not start error means while formatting one of the disk drive?
Regarding this query,,
first, you can open your system with admin-user..
then press windows icon + r.
search option will be appear..
then type "cmd" press OK..
comment prompt will be open..
you can press "" cd.. up-to your comment option will c:\>"..
you can type the comment like "
c:\windows\cleanmgr.exe /d <drive>
where <drive> its the drive letter of the hard disk want to clean..
it surely help you.