Even though I have selected a photo in my laptop running on Windows Vista to set as wallpaper, it appears to be too large. How can I fit that picture as wallpaper?
Related Windows Problems:
- Unable to use Bing Desktop Wallpaper images with Windows Vista
- Windows 8 desktop wallpaper freezes and not shuffling
- Mouse click on Desktop icons remains ineffective in windows vista
- Unable to change wallpapers on Windows XP System.
- What to do if having issue with changing Wallpaper in Windows Vista?
- Setting up desktop wallpaper for Windows 7 computer?
- How to add profile picture in Windows 8?
- An internal error occurred when trying to setup the background wallpaper in Windows 7
- How to alter the background of Pictures hub in Samsung Windows7 tablet
- Customizing desktop home screen in Windows 7 Ultimate?
Once you click the ‘Start’ button at the bottom part of the desktop, you can view search field on the screen. Type Control Panel’ into that field and wait until the control panel window appears on the screen. Click the ‘Personalize’ option visible on that window. Go to the bottom part of the ‘Background’ section after that. You can then find ‘fit to screen’ option over there. The image will be displayed on the desktop. If you are satisfied with that image, then download any photo editing software into your laptop and resize the image. After that, set it as the wallpaper in the normal way.
Follow The Steps :
1. Open The Personalize From The "Start >>Control Panel >> Personalize"
2. Than Click On "Desktop Background" Option
3. Than After That In Picture Position Select The "Fit" Option
4. Than Click On The Save Picture
Your Problem Solved After That Process.....