Hello, am getting the message "The document may be read-only or encrypted" while opening files and folders on my windows 7 machine.
Related Windows Problems:
- How to find the encrypted file index in the Windows 8?
- Encrypted files got deleted while removing the admin account in Windows XP.
- Opening encrypted documents on Windows XP
- Pdf not opening in Windows Vista
- Unable to see thumbnails of images in Owner's document without opening each of them manually
- Automatic restarting of PC while opening file in Windows XP
- What has to be done for exporting files in a folder into Excel document on Windows Vista?
- Facing the Error Â“Problem with the contentÂ” in word document 2010
- Editing a word document is not possible in Windows 7 Professional
- Deleted some important files from Document Library
>> You are facing the error in the Word Document file in the Windows 7.
>> You are getting error "The Document may be read-only or encrypted " while opening files.
>> The folder is encrypted by the windows system or by the other user on the system.
>> So you must need the password to open or Decrypt it.
>> So get the password and decrypt the Document.
>> Sometimes Virus can also affect the files.
>> So check the system for the Virus and Remove the Virus from the System.
I Hope You will understood,
All the best.