I am using Windows Vista in my System. Whenever I try to open some folders which has videos or some media files, I am getting this Error. I do not know how to overcome this Error. Please, anyone help me Solving the Problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Getting Â“MessagingApp.exe has stopped workingÂ” error on Windows Vista
- Facing the error Â“Program stopped workingÂ” in Windows Vista
- What it means if I got the error as Â“Microsoft Windows Operating System has stopped workingÂ”?
- Getting Â“Winautomation.diagent has stopped workingÂ” error whenever I try to logon into Windows 7
- COM Surrogate has stopped worked in Windows Vista
- Getting unknown error com Surrogate stooped working in Windows 7
- Getting an error "COM Surrogate Has Stopped Working" in windows 7
- Unable to Copy/Paste any files due to error showing Â“Windows explorer has stopped workingÂ”
- Windows explorer stopped working error
- How to resolve Windows Desktop Manager stopped working error in Windows 7?
STEP 1: Right Click on Computer and select “Properties”.
STEP 2: Click “Advanced Settings”.
STEP 3: Tap on the “Advanced” Tab.
STEP 4: Click “Settings”.
STEP 5: Tap on the “Data Execution Prevention” Tab.
STEP 6: Select the Radio Button “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”.
STEP 7: Click “Add” and browse to “C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe”.
STEP 8: Click “Open” and Click “Ok”.