there was a problem starting C:\Program files(x86)Conduit\CT3298573\plugins\TBVerifier.dll
the specified module could not be found
Related Windows Problems:
- Unable to fix error 0x80070424 defender
- "Error: No Sound Card found." on Windows 7 System.
- Getting an error message 'wsecedit.dll was not found' on startup Windows XP
- "Error: host smtp could not be found" while sending emails on Windows XP Outlook.
- Getting error 0000 in Windows 7 after boot up
- nginx 404 Not Found error while opening any website in windows 7
- "Error: System Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE] not found." on Windows Vista.
- Getting error message that Windows found a problem as Windows cannot fix problem
- Getting an Error Â“"Media Device not found" while Installing Audio driver in Windows xp sp2
- Getting error "Error 711" in windows 7 Ultimate
Hi, Dear friend
If you are able to ... log in to ... windows ... simply restart the PC and press F8 key at the start up
And then choose SAFE MODE ...and log on to windows with Administrator account ....
And now insert the windows OS cd/DVD in to ROM .....then go to start menu >> All programs >> Accessories
and then click on Command prompt ..... and click yes if prompted
And now type sfc/scannow and press ENTER Key .....then wait for the completion of process..... and after that again restart the PC ...and check if it helps
If you are unable to fix the issue cases ...... try to go this way ..... that is .. again restart the PC
Now press Delete key....and choose the Boot MENU >> Boot Option
Then press F10 key to save the settings ....and next select OK button
Then after the fresh restart press ENTER key to .........boot from CD ...
And then follow the General procedure ...... and press the "R" Letter from the keyboard at this step that ....is
......... And then follow the onscreen instructions ...... after that your problem will be solved