My windows 8 operating system is opening every window in a separate tab instead of in a single tab. These opened tabs occupying entire task bar. Need help regarding my issue urgently through detailed steps.
Related Windows Problems:
- IE10 opening a new tab to open a website
- ALT-tab window disappearing behind other windows on Windows 7
- How can I fix "You've opened a new tab" message appears when opening a new tab?
- Sub folders are opening in different window instead in the same window
- New Windows is opening in the same tab even trying to open in the new tab of Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8
- Cannot find Customize tab under folder properties in Windows 7
- Unable to find Security tab while clicking on folder properties in Windows 7
- My computer and other windows in windows 8 are opening with single click
- Cannot open new tab in IE 10 of Windows 8 using CTRL + T
- Opening a new tab in Internet Explorer7 on Sony laptop running windows
Hi, Dear friend
To resolve the above issue follow the below instructions
press windows key+I combination ...and choose Control panel from the charm bar
and now choose Appearance and personalization option
then click on Folder Options....
and now tap on GENERAL TAB
.....and select the Open Each Folder in the Same window option from the list
and finally click the OK button ....after that it will be fixed
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
Hello Friend ,
You are having a trouble that Every window in windows 8 is opening in separate tab instead of in single tab .
Its not the big problem my friend ,'
Just follow the below steps to solve this issue .
First of all you have to open control panel .
then select folder option from control panel items , folder option dialog will be open ,
Then select General tab in Folder option ,
and select open each folder in same window from Browse folders area in general tab..
the click on Ally and OK ..
I hope this information will helpful to you ,
All the Best