I turned ON the Windows Vista System and saw the error “java_sp.dll got corrupted” when I open any application. I scanned the System to remove the virus if any, but problem is not solved. What might be the problem? Please, anyone help me!
Related Windows Problems:
- Facing the error Â“Windows Media Center got corruptedÂ” in Windows 7 Professional
- File corrupted error when trying to install any software in Windows 7
- Facing Error emoticons in Skype on Windows Vista System
- Source file corrupted error when trying to install games in Windows 7
- "WindowsUpdate_80070005" error in Windows Vista
- Getting an Error code Â‘0x80070103Â’ when trying to upgrade Windows Vista
- Getting an Error code 0x80070564 when trying to access Windows Defender on Windows Vista
- Getting an error code 0x800106ba in Windows Defender
- Facing the error Â“CRC FailedÂ” while extracting using winrar in Windows Vista
- What to do if Windows Installer not able to work on Windows Vista?
HELLO FRIEND ,
TO solve this problem
Select the Compatibility tab.
Check the "Run This Program in Compatibility Mode for" check box and select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) from the pull down.
Under Privilege Level, check the "Run This Program as an Administrator" box. Then hit OK.
Run the installer program now and there should be no hang up. Was able to run the java checker and website apps we needed them for after this method was applied.
ALL THE BEST