Hi, i tried many times to turn ON screen saver on my system but failed every time to accomplish the process. So, currently condition is that after restoring system issue not resolving. Any comments or suggestions on this matter? Need help!!
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 8 screen goes black when I lock it
- Problem while trying to change screen saver in Windows XP
- Screen saver turning on while playing games in Dell notebook with windows
- Trouble in using screen saver with Windows 7
- Facing problem in removing the password for Windows Screen Saver in Windows Vista
- Which is the option to be checked to increase the screen saver time limit on Dell Windows notebook?
- Windows XP always showing the default screen saver
- Setting up personal screen saver in Windows Vista
- Changing screen saver to blank screen on Windows XP
- How can I add new screen saver using windows XP professional SP2?
1. Open the Start Menu, type regedit in the search box and press Enter.
2. In regedit, navigate to the location i.e HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop.
3. In the right pane of the Desktop key in regedit, right click on the SCRNSAVE.EXE string value and click on Modify.If the SCRNSAVE.EXE string value is not there, then right click on a empty space in the right pane of the Desktop key, click on New and String Value, type SCRNSAVE.EXE, and press Enter.
4. Type in the full path of the .scr screen saver file that you want as your screen saver, and click on OK. Be sure that the name of the .scr screen saver file does not contain any spaces in it. If it does, rename the .scr screen saver file.
5. In the right pane of the Desktop key in regedit, right click on the ScreenSaveTimeOut string value and click on Modify. If the ScreenSaveTimeOut string value is not there, then right click on a empty space in the right pane of the Desktop key, click on New and String Value, type ScreenSaveTimeOut, and press Enter.
6. Type in how many seconds (ex: 300 for 5 minutes) in minute increments (60 seconds = 1 minute) that you want for how much idle time must elapse before the screen saver is launched, and click on OK.
7. Close regedit and logoff and login again. now apply the screensaver as normal.
You tired to enable screen saver in Windows 7. To enable that you need to just follow some steps
>>Click Start button and than click Control Panel
>>In search box type Screen Saver
>>And click Turn screen saver on or off
>>To turn on a screen saver, in the Screen Saver list, click an option and than click Ok
>>Your screen saver will on after doing so
thank you good luck
In order to activate screen saver in the system, take these steps:
Start > Control Panel > in search box type Screen Saver > Turn screen saver on or off > here you will get options to activate desired screen savers from a list, select > Ok.
In case you dont get activation right edit the registry to solve the issue, which can be hazardous as any mistake will render the system worthless.
in windows 7 it is very easy to set screen saver but for that you have to follow some steps.
>> just right click on desktop and select personalize option .
>> under that last option is screen saver but i hope you have done but you have problem with system failuer .
>> just restore your pc and you can done it.
all the best ,....