Hello Friends! I am Using Windows 7.I am facing problem in sound on my system.I already installed sound driver on my system but i am unable to get sound.please help me to solve this problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Why some sound driver does not get installed in windows 7?
- Is it necessary to reinstall sound card driver for updating it on windows vista?
- Windows 8 release preview is not taking the sound driver
- Facing problem with Sound coming from Headphones in Windows 8
- Facing problem with Windows 7 GE Force 8400GS drivers
- What should I do if I face problem with the Sound card? How to fix it in Windows 7 OS?
- Unable to hear sound in Dell XPS 420 even after installing the sound Driver
- How to verify whether a sound card is installed on windows based Lenovo laptop?
- The driver is not working fine with Windows 8 like in Windows 7
- Facing locking problem with Windows 8
Check your Speakers are working or not..
And check Physical connections of your Speakers or Head phones..
And check may be your Audio Ports Properly working or not..
And Check with Other speakers are Head phones..
Then also facing same issue ..
Finally uninstall your audio drive and re install it.
Check above things and trace the problem and solve it..
Well, to sort out the sound issue with the Windows 7 Operating system you should first uninstall the sound driver from your PC. to do that go to start menu then go to control
panel. From control panel go to programs then programs and features. From the program list select sound driver and click remove button and the driver will be removed from your system. Now, re-install the driver by inserting the driver CD to the DVD drive and install the software to your system. Hopefully, this time it will work. If you are still having poblem with sound then check speaker jack, audio port etc.
I have the solution for your problem jut do as i say......................
1.Make sure that the speakers are connected correctly or not.
2.If they are alright then you connect your speakers to the another device and check they are working or not.
3.If they working fine then this is the problem of the setting so go to the Control Panel.
4.Then you click on 'Hardware And Sound' and then click on 'Sound' then in the 'Playback' make a right click.
5.And then you click on 'Show Disabled Devices' and you enable the displayed devices.
6.If still you have the problem then you go to the Device Manager and update Sound drivers.
Have a nice day............................
When The Sound is causing problem even after fresh Driver Installation,
There can be some issues possible, they are :
1. The speakers which can be defective,
Check them independently , check the cable and connectors and properly insert the jack.
2. The Sound Card, or The Chipset on board which can be damaged leading to the issue.
Checking the Sound Card or Chipset using Software, re inserting the Sound Card in another slot on the M/B can b a fix.
3. The Device Driver can be reinstalled, first Uninstall the Xisting Device driver, then install fresh driver, either generic, from Microsoft or installing from Your Source a custom Driver.
These measures can fix the issue.
1.First of all open the control panel,
2.After this please go to the ''system and security'' option,
3.Then open the ''device manager'' ,
4.Now go to the sound driver and uninstall the sound driver,
5.After this install the latest version driver manually,
6.Then restart your system and your system sound problem solve,
7.I hope this information use full to you,
dear friend please use as the following to solve your problem
first of all open the control panel then open the system and security option .
now open the device manager and go to the sound drivers and uninstall the sound drivers
after this install the latest version drivers manually
after that reset your system sound problem solve
i think your problem is solved thanks