Whenever i try to set screensaver in my laptop having windows xp and try to open windows and settings after selecting wallpaper when i click it not get seated to my wall and when i recheck settings they are right what to do.
Related Windows Problems:
- Facing Problem while enabling Screen saver option in Windows 7
- Trouble in using screen saver with Windows 7
- Failed in setting any screen saver in Windows XP
- Changing screen saver to blank screen on Windows XP
- Problem while trying to change screen saver in Windows XP
- Setting up a screen saver in Acer laptop powered by Windows 7
- How can I add new screen saver using windows XP professional SP2?
- Setting Windows screen saver password in Asus notebook
- Windows XP always showing the default screen saver
- Setting Â‘My PicturesÂ’ slide show as screen saver in HP desktop running windows