I have Windows 7 Installed in my System. I faced a Problem “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing”. What does it mean? Please, help me in Solving the Problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- Sony cd-rw crx217E driver causes error code 39 on Windows XP
- Unable to load any device driver with error code 31 on Windows XP notebook
- Fix for Â“Windows Error Recovery. Windows Failed to startÂ” error?
- Error 0xC00000E9 windows has encountered a problem communication with device
- Error 25 when trying to load Diablo 2 game in Windows system
- Windows explorer stopped working error
- Error Code 37 when trying to plug in iPod or iPhone in Windows 7
- Facing Partition BOOTMGR error when booting up the Windows 7
- Error 0x8000CCC0F when trying to sync up Windows Live mail to Yahoo
- NLS data missing error in Windows system
Error of such type can be due to missing driver or Corrupted Hardware. We need to troubleshoot the Device Manager Issue. Follow these Simple Steps.
STEP 1: Restart your System.
STEP 2: Undo the changes which you have done before in Device Manager.
STEP 3: Delete the Upper and Lower Filters of Registry Values.
STEP 4: Reinstall the Drivers.
STEP 5: Update the installed Drivers.
STEP 6: Replace the Hardware with the new.
STEP 7: Your Error is Solved and it does not Occur.
a simple and sober solution to any device driver load error is to update it via internet follow these simple steps..
1) right click on the computer icon in the desktop
2) click manage Option
3) in the left corner of the menu appear there you will find a option DEVICE MANAGER
4) there you will find your device driver (sometime with the exclamation mark)
5) right click on that and then click update driver software.
6) now select search automatically for updated driver software.
7) now wait till the windows complete searching and installing your driver..
NOTE: you need a working high speed internet connection for this purpose..
4) click on that option and a menu for all your windows driver will appear
This error message flashes once windows fails to load device drivers it is designated to after a successfull installation and once operational.
Hardware failures are always on the card as HDD can always generate bad tracks / sectors without notice but most of the time software level problems are responsible for the situation.
Goto Control Panel > System and seurity > Device Manager , verify the settings and Update Drivers from there. This will provide Windows fresh set of Drivers to play with.
DO THIS WAY
1.RESTART YOUR PC IF YOU HAVNT DONE YET SO
2.IF YOU HAD INSTALLED A DEVICE ARE MADEA CHANGE IN THE DEVICE MANAGER THEN UNDO THE CHANGES YOU HAD MADE BEFORE GETTING THE ERROR UNDO THE CHANGES AND RESTART YOUR PC AGAIN
3.UN INSATLL AND RE INSTALL THE DVICE SOFT WARE THE YOU ARE GETTING FOR THE DEVICE THAT YOU ARE GETTIN THE ERROR
4.MAKE SURE THE THE DEVIce is compatible to the verson of the windows
AND TRY TO UPDATE THE DRIVER REGULERLY THIS MAY SOLVE THIS KIND OF PROBLEMS