It is possible to install or uninstall some programs like QuickTime, iTunes etc. using my PC running on Windows 7. Whenever I try to do that, I am getting the error codes 2503 and 2502. How can I fix this error?
Related Windows Problems:
- Internal Error 2503/2502 in Acer laptop running Windows 7
- Error code 2503 during installing Adobe Reader in Asus notebook
- Problem with installing Adobe Reader on Windows Vista
- Error code 2503 when trying to install Adobe Reader in Asus notebook with windows
- Windows XP shows error 1327 on uninstalling programs from Control Panel
- Getting an Error code '2738' while uninstalling apps on Windows 7
- Receiving an Error code '0x8000222' while installing programs in Windows 7
- Why windows installer showing error when installing programs? How to fix this error?
- Getting Â“:\Windows\system32\wow64cpu.dllÂ” error on opening any programs on Windows Vista
- Getting an internal Error 2738 while uninstalling program on Windows Vista
Unregister Windows Installer, and then reregister Windows Installer. To do this, follow these steps:
1. On the "Start" menu, click "Run.
2. In the "Open" box, type "msiexec /unreg", and then press ENTER.
3. On the "Start" menu, click "Run".
4. In the "Open" box, type "msiexec /regserver", and then press ENTER.