I am using windows vista Home Premium and it works fine most of the time.However when i try to run a system restore point, it flashes an error message "The restore restore wizard is already running". What should i do to get rid of that?
Related Windows Problems:
- How to get rid of "System restore wizard is already running.." error
- System Restore is not working in Windows Vista
- Error 0x8007005 when trying to restore Windows 7
- Problem while creating System restore in Windows Vista
- "System Restore Failed" on Windows Vista 32 bit
- Not able to restore in Windows XP
- System restore point not working
- Getting system restore error "Restoration incomplete cannot be restored to" in windows xp
- Creating restore points on Windows 7
- Unable to create a New Restore Point on Windows 7 System.
To fix this issue,open the Task Manager and choose the Process Tab. Now move to the bottom part and click on "Show Processes from all users". It can ask for confirmation so don't hesitate to confirm it. Try to find "rstrui.exe" process in the Image Name. After finding it,right click on that process and click on "End process" option. Once done,click on "End Process" and you are done.
Hi, dear friend
To get the solution for the above problem follow these
First of all press windows key+R and type taskmgr and click OK
Now tap on APPLICATIONS tab then now choose SYSTEM RESTORE from the applications list ....and right click on it ...and select END TASK option from the pop up
After that it will be stopped ....and if the SYSTEM RESTORE is not available in the applications list ....simply tap on PROCESSES tab
Find the RSTRUI.EXE option .... and click the END PROCESS button ..... that is
1.jpg .... after that restart the PC ...and again go for the RESTORE process
ALL THE BEST ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !