I am writing programs using Graphics in C language using Turbo C but whenever I try to compile the program I get the error as “BGI Graphics not supported in Windows”? What does it mean? Is it problem with the Windows OS? How to fix this issue?
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 7 doesnÂ’t support full screen mode in Turbo C++
- Problem running Graphics program in Turbo C with Windows 7 32 bit OS
- Unable to Open Turbo C++ in Full Screen mode in windows 7(32-bit)
- Error could not load ID WINDOW title while opening graphics setting in Windows XP
- Issues working on Turbo C++ platform on windows powered Toshiba notebook
- What is the procedure to uninstall Turbo C on windows based HP desktop system?
- Getting an Error "Error 2738 could not access VBScript run time for custom action" in windows 7
- Speech recognition application not starting up in Windows 7
- Unable to Read and Write arabic text on mobile having windows 6.5 installed
- Games like King kong Demo and X-Men Legend 2 demo doesn't run on my PC giving error "Sync out of range"
I think this issue is mainly coming due to your Windows version being a newer version. BGI graphics is a DOS environment related property. So you can very well understand from this fact that only older versions of Windows will be able to support such property. The newer versions like Windows 8 will straightaway reject such environment. So try your program in older versions of Windows.
Or you can change the mode of your program so that it can be supported by your current Windows OS. Either way it will solve your problem. I do not have your code, so I cannot predict which part of your code to change. This needs to be done by you. So scrutinize your program and make it today's OS and today's compiler dependent.
The turbo c compiler doesn't support graphics.So it is not a problem of windows or your operating system.
If you want to use graphics in programming you have to use visual basic compiler.
Use Microsoft visual basic compiler any version it fully supports graphics.