Whenever I check the Bing map through my PC upgraded to windows 8, I see that the home location is displayed incorrectly. I need to change it into correct location. What are the steps for that?
Related Windows Problems:
- Cant able to change windows 8 map location
- Unable to clear off Bing history on Windows 7
- What does Bing App do in WIndows 8 OS? Can I install Bing App in Windows 8 Release preview version and try it out?
- Help needed for uninstalling Bing desktop from Windows 7
- Windows 8 displays wrong location on Maps app
- Which search Engine is best Windows Bing or Google? What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- What to do if getting Incorrect Location via Maps App on Windows 8?
- Unable to use Bing Desktop Wallpaper images with Windows Vista
- What has to be done for changing location on Windows 7?
- Password incorrect issues while logging on to Windows Live account on HP notebook
Bring up the charms menu by pressing the Windows key +C key on the keyboard. Navigate through that menu and click the ‘Search’ option. Make a single click on ‘Settings’ option afterwards and type location into search box. Select ‘Allow apps to use my location’ from search results and enable it. You can also change the regional settings and see whether it resolves the issue. This, select ‘Change location’ from search results obtained after typing location into the search box. After that, make necessary changes in ‘Home location’.
Dear if you are getting incorrect location with bing map on window 8 then dear follow the procedure that I an going to suggest you:-
>> Dear bring up the charms menu to do this you have to press window key +c key from your key board.
>> Dear now you have to navigate through that menu and click the search option.
>> Dear now click on setting option and type your location into the search box.
>> Dear now select allow apps to use my location and enable it.
>> Dear you have to change the regional settings and see whether it resolves the issue.
>> Now dear select change location from the location result you got after location into the search box.
>> Dear make changes to your home location.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
to edit location setting to fix the error in location display you need to follow the process as discribed:
Invoke "CHARMES" ,press Windows key +C from the keyboard.
Find "MENU" > "SEARCH" , single click "SETTINGS" ,type `location` in the search box.
Select "Allow apps to use my location" and enable it.
You can change "regional settings" to see to the result.
Here select "Change location" from search results after typing `location` in the search box and bring changes in "Home location".