Re: Grandkids replaced Google search in Chrome with Babylon and Delta search. What to do?
It seems that, Your grandkids has installed Babylon search and toolbar. You will have to remove the Babylon from Google Chrome browser to fix this issue. The steps for doing the same is given below:
To change the Homepage in Google Chrome, Follow the below given procedure:
- Open Google Chrome browser. Click on Customize and then on Google Chrome Icon.
- Then navigate to settings>>Extensions>>Remove/Disable the Babylon Toolbar.
- If you are still facing difficulty in removing the toolbar, You can also do the same via control Panel. The steps for the same is given below:
- Click the start button and choose "Control Panel".
- In control Panel, Click on "Program and Features".
- Look for "Babylon Chrome Toolbar" in the list of installed program.
- Right click on it and choose the "Uninstall" option. It can ask for the confirmation. If it does, allow it by choosing "Yes".
- Open Google Chrome browser. Click on Customize and choose Control Google Chrome Icon.
- Then move to Settings>>Appearance Section.
- Click on "Change" and insert the url of your desired homepage.