I am using Nokia Lumia phone. I want to create a back up of all the contacts , is there any way to sync all the contacts with my google account ??
Related Windows Problems:
- How to backup all contacts from Windows Phone 8
- Moving phone contacts to SIM in windows LG phone
- Importing Contacts from All Accounts in Windows phone
- Method to add pictures to People App contacts on Windows 8 Phone.
- Filtering the contacts in Windows Phone 7 smartphone?
- Problem with contacts and mail sending from Windows Live Account in Windows 7 Phone
- How to filter contact list in Windows Phone 8?
- How can I sync Microsoft Outlook with Windows Phone and how to import my Outlook contacts to Windows Phone 7?
- What is the procedure to sync Google account contacts to contacts app on Nokia Lumia Windows phone?
- How to save "Contacts" from being deleted on Windows Phone 7 when formatting it?
the procedure for the backup of contacts is showed below.
1.scan the windows phone back up files
2.preview and select contacts to back up
3.back up windows phone
now with out back up:
1.set your windows phone to dfu mode
2.scan the windows phone
3.preview and select the contacts
4.press recover to transfer.
hope the information is helpful for you
Hi friend ,
here be a small advise for you why you goes for google account syc you may make the back up in your pc
to do it please follow me :================================================= =======
1) please connect your phone to pc
2) now please click on the option syc all contacts
3) during this process all your phon contacts be saved in your pc
after all its a very easy and less time taking idea so keep hurrry don't waste your time
by ch vishal saini
Follow the below steps:
Go to Settings>Backup and you’ll be presented with below options to back up to the cloud.
Here you can back up from the phone:
>>App list and settings, including all your email user accounts for contacts/pictures/calendars
>>Text messages and MMS
>>Photos and videos.
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to sync contacts from the gmail account:-
1. With the Lumia phone the process is simple, all you need to do is go to Settings Tab.
2. Email+accounts which will give you 5 options:-
a. Add an account.
b. Windows Live.
3. Choose Google and set up your credentials for the accounts.
4. Enter and the device will do the rest.
Note that the syncing process will take a few minutes depending on the amount of information it has to collect from Google, like contacts, emails, Tasks, calender etc.
Your contacts will appear in the people tab.
Hope i have helped you in getting relevant information.
All the best
Contacts are one of the most important things in a phone. And usually one ends up being lost if the contacts from your phone are lost ot erased. Now to avoid this one can have them backed up. Although there are various ways of backing up contacts, like a pc or so.. I will tel you how to back up them in your google account as that is what you have asked for.
1. Tap on settings.
2. Add your email id at accounts+email
3. You will have to enter your password as well.
4. Once that you have added your email I.e google id in your case your mail box will be displayed at the start screen.
5. Tap on the google id that you have created and let it synchronise.
6. All your contacts and such info will be synchronised.
Note: your battery should not be on the power saver mode..
Just follow the Steps which are given below:
Go to Settings
>Backup and you’ll be presented with below options to back up to the cloud.
Here you can back up from the phone:
>App list and settings, including all your email user accounts for contacts/pictures/calendars
>Text messages and MMS
>Photos and videos
Re: How to backup all contacts from Windows Phone 8
the backup of contacts from window phone 8=============
The two way process for this .follow the steps below.=============
1st====scan the windows phone back up files
2nd====select contacts to back up
3rd====back up windows phone.
now with out back up-----------:
1st====.set your windows phone to dfu mode
2nd====.scan the windows phone
3rd====.preview and select the contacts
4th====.press recover to transfer.
The backing up process is quite simple,
in your lumia, there must be SETTINGS option, click that,
find BACKUP option and click,
you will be asked questions about the files to be back up, and the terget to write them,
provide those, whichever destination you want the backup copy to be stored, and the mobile OS will do that.
Contacts are very important for us and having a back up is really important.
In your Lumia Phone follow the following steps and your work will be done:-
Tap on the Setting option.
Choose the Google option from the accounts+email.
Enter your Email id along with the password.
Tap on the Google Id and Enter.
The let the device will Synchronize.
You can also keep the back up in your PC.
To create contacts backup in your Windows phone you can try these steps..
===>Turn on your device and go to Main menu.
===>Under the Main menu tab on Setting.
===>Now tab on Phone settings.
===>Under the Phone Settings tab on Restore & Backup option.
===>Under that tab on Create backup option.
===>Now add contacts list to which you want to create backup.
===>Now tab on Create.
===>After tabbing contacts backup will create.
Try this i hope this will help you...
Dear User ......
I will solve your problem into some easy steps ......
So first of all go and turn on your windows phone 8...And then just go to the home screen and then After that just go and tap on settings...And then just add your email id at accounts+email...Now just enter your password as well....ANd then just you have added your email I.e google id in your case your mail box will be displayed at the start screen....Now at the end just tap on to the google id that you have created and let it synchronise...So your all your contacts and such info will be synchronised....
Hope you like that information ....
Thank you .....
Hello My Dear Dude ...
How about you ??
Kindly follow the below steps
First of all open the Settings
Then go to the Google option
Then you need to click on the Email Accounts
For that you need to Enter all your details like Email ID and Password
Go to the Synchronize options ...
ALL THE GOOD LUCK
To back up all the contacts fallow these steps
go to main menu
then select settings
select phone settings
tap on restore and back up option
select back up
then select all the contacts which are to be back up
then select create
now back up of your contacts will be done
these may have to store in the external device
or else you use the app icloud ,itunes,google and othe apps to back up your contacts.
STEPS TO BACKUP CONTACTS ON WINDOWS PHONE8
1. Go to Microsoft email account like Outlook.com, Hotmail.com and login to your account
2. click on arrow as I have shown in picture
3. click on people
4. It will contain all windows phone contacts
5. click on Manage
6. Then select Export to backup all contacts to csv file. This file will be downloaded to your file
7. You can use this CSV file to transfer contacts to other account