Hi friends can anyone tell me how can I fix the windows security service when unable to start it using windows XP professional.
Related Windows Problems:
- Windows 7 showing "Build 7601 (Service Pack 3)" which is impossible
- How to fix this "Error 1083" while starting security center service in Windows XP?
- Windows Vista Error "The security center service can't be started"
- Unable to launch Microsoft Fix It Center online on Windows 7 System.
- Difficulty in enabling windows Security Center on Windows 7
- How to fix the issue of not opening UAC on Windows Vista?
- Unable to use Windows Update installed on Windows XP
- Unable to either save or Open any EMail attachments in windows vista
- Unable to choose Windows Media Center as an AutoPlay handler
- Getting strange error message in event manager
Just run "services.msc".Or else try this too go to Administrative Tools > Services, highlight Security Center, right-click > properties, change the Startup Type to Automatic and start the service.
I understand your problem about windows security service and for that I just send you a link below, just open it and watch the video, may be it clarifies your query. So here your link:-
If you then too not able to understand I'll explain it, but firstly do it yourself after watching that video's link.
Have a great day
1.Install Windows Vista
Skip this step if you bought a PC with Windows Vista pre-installed.
2.Connect to the Internet
Use the Internet Wizard for a step-by-step guide to getting online.
3.Download and install service packs
Get Windows Vista Service Pack 2 with all of the latest updates since SP1.
4.Activate Windows Vista
You can do this either online or by phone.
5.Register your copy of Windows
Get tips, tricks, fun ideas, and creative hints.
Follow these steps:
1.Click START and then type SERVICES in the SEARCH box.
2.In the PROGRAMS list,click SERVICES.
3.In the details pane,Right-click SECURITY CENTER and then click PROPERTIES.
4.In the START-UP type drop-down list,click AUTOMATIC.
5.In the SERVICE STATUS area Click START.
6.If it starts successfully Click APPLY,click OK.
7.In the SECURITY CENTER PROPERTIES dialog box,Click the LOG ON tab and then click BROWSE.
8.In the ENTER THE OBJECT NAME SELECT box,type your computer name.
9.Click CHECK NAMES and Click OK.
10.In the PASSWORD box,type ADMINISTRATOR password.
11.In the CONFIRM PASSWORD box,RE-type the ADMINISTRATOR password.
13.Close services window.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!