I don't know how but My Printer now shows Offline and thus I am not able to print.To Print anything using my printer, I need to turn it on but don't know the method for the same.Please guide me in doing the same?
Related Windows Problems:
- Changing printer status to online on Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Network Printer turns offline frequently.
- Windows Live always shows "Working Offline" status in windows vista
- Windows Vista System seem to be facing problem with printer
- Updating Printer Drivers on Windows Vista
- VNC Viewer does not share my Printer to another System of Windows Vista
- Cannot install scanner drivers for Epson WF-2530 printer into Windows Vista
- How to change the name of Network Printer in windows 7?
- Canon Printer drivers automatically disappearing on Windows Vista System.
- Changing the monitor screen to horizontal mode on Windows Vista
To change the printer's mode from "Offline" to "Online", then navigate to Start>> Control Panel>> Choose Printers>> Now right click on your Printer. You will find a check mark on the checkbox showing "Use Printer Offline". If you want to change its mode to "Online" then simply uncheck this checkbox. Now you would be able to use your printer without any issue.
Changing the Printer mode from OFFLINE to ONLINE in windows vista is a very easy process.
The steps to be followed are:
--> First Navigate to " Start " menu
--> Then select " Control Panel "
--> Then choose " Printers " option
--> Then Right Click on your Printer
--> Then " Uncheck " the " Use Printer Offfline " check box
Thus you can change the printer mode from Offline to Online.
Hope it helps you.
To change the Printer from offline to online follow these steps:-
- Turn off the power button and light
- Cancel the all Print command
- Front USB port lights
- Click Start => Control Panel => Hardware and Sound => Printers>>>> Right Click on your printer and unchecked “Use Printer Offline” option.
all the best!!
Follow some steps to change printer mode offline to online.
====>Click on Start button and than open Control Panel.
====>Under the control panel window click on Printer.
====>Here you will see the printer name that attached with your system.
====>Right click on it and than click on Enable.
====>After clicking your printer mode will change offline to online.
Try this i hope this will help you....