I used to browse on my windows 7 based Acer notebook via Internet Explorer browser and has turned on the Smartscreen filter option. But it is causing inconvenience nowadays and I need to disable the option. How can I disable that?
Related Windows Problems:
- By what method SmartScreen Filter can be disabled on Internet Explorer on Asus windows laptop?
- How to Disable SmartScreen Filter in Windows 8?
- Steps to disable Phishing Filter on Internet Explorer on Sony windows notebook
- Turning SmartScreen Filter off in Internet Explorer 8 in Samsung desktop with windows
- Phishing filter causing inconvenience in accessing even trusted sites on Acer Windows laptop
- Turning Phishing Filter off in Internet Explorer 7 in Dell notebook powered by windows
- How to enable Windows Movie Maker¬ís video filter settings on windows based Acer notebook?
- Navigation to certain sites crashes Internet Explorer on Acer Windows 7 notebook
- Suggest a way to disable Inline AutoComplete in Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer
- Adding new search providers in Internet Explorer in Acer notebook
From the start menu of your Acer notebook, Internet Explorer browser has to be opened. Next thing you should do is to hit on the Safety button on the page. Then the option labelled ‘SmartScreen Filter’ has to be pointed. After that the option labelled ‘Turn off SmartScreen Filter’ needs to be chosen. Now you can see a dialog box for ‘Microsoft* SmartScreen Filter’ option. You have to hit on the ‘ok’ option within the dialog box options. This will save the changes that you have made to the browser settings.
Follow the below steps:
>>Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
>>Click the Safety button, point to SmartScreen Filter, and then click either Turn Off SmartScreen Filter or Turn OnSmartScreen Filter.
>>In the Microsoft* SmartScreen Filter dialog box, click OK.
disabling the smart screen filter on internet explorer is very easy process.
follow the below steps to disable the smart screen filter
1.open internet explorer ,click on tools.
2.check the enable smart screen filter box and click on ok
3.click /tap on ok to confirm.
It is easy to turn off the smart screen filter in your IE browser , just follow the below steps so that you will find the solution of your problem .
=> Open the IE browser .
=> On the upper part you will show the option like " Safety " , click on it .
=> After clicking you will show the option "Smart Screen Filter " .
=> Select it and you will show the " > " sign then you will see the option " Turn off smart screen filter " , select it .
Your problem is now solved .