I have connected my Windows PC to TV via HDMI adapter. Even though it is possible to stream pictures through that adapter, there is no volume coming from it. What should I do to enable the volume?
Related Windows Problems:
- How to enable sound after disabling HDMI sound option accidentally?
- Windows 8 not supporting HDMI cable
- Disabled the HDMI sound in windows vista
- Not getting sound from HDMI output after connecting laptop running on Windows 7 to TV
- Connected TV via HDMI Cable not recognized by Windows 8.
- HDMI video issues in Samsung desktop with Windows 7
- Sound appears to come from Laptop rather than TV when connected with HDMI
- Volume setting issues on LG windows phone
- Video works fine but not the audio when connecting laptop and TV via HDMI cable
- No sound via HDMI output when connecting Sony laptop powered by windows to TV
Once you switch into the desktop, get into bottom taskbar. You can find volume control icon on the right side of that taskbar. Right click on that icon and wait until a menu pop up on the screen. Navigate through that menu and make a single click on ‘Playback Devices’. After that, press the ‘Playback’ tab and click on either ‘Digital Output Device’ or ‘HDMI’ option. Then, click on the ‘Set Default’ button. This will make the selected option as your default device. Finally, press the ‘OK’ button available on the screen for saving all changes made earlier.
i think you problem with your cable but it may also possible that you have out wrong cable to plug..
>> just check this cable and all this can slove your problem..
>> or you need to reset you mobile it may solve your problem ,..
all the best i hope this wil help to you