After performing clean installation of windows XP on my system still getting error code when attempting windows update. I can’t up to date my system. Why i am facing this issue? Is there any ways to get rid from this problem. Need help!!
Related Windows Problems:
- Fix for STOP: 0x0000008E error in Windows XP Service Pack 3?
- Error Code: 0x8004015 while installing updates on Windows XP
- Getting an Error code 8007054F while installing Service pack 3 for Windows XP
- Error code 0x800B001 when trying to install the Windows 7 64bit Service pack 1
- Error: 0x80240022 while installing Service Pack 1 on Windows 7 System.
- Error Code: 800F0900 while installing Service Pack 1 (KB936330) on Windows Vista.
- Error: 800B0109 while searching for updates on Windows 7.
- Getting error code 80092004 while downloading Windows Vista service pack 2
- Error 800F0A13 when trying to update Windows 7 Service pack 1
- The Installation Process stops after error: 0x80070578 while trying to install Service Pack 1 in windows 7
i can help you in this course....its a common problem occurs to an pc.....
1.this mainly causes due to virus attack on your system....
2.so,first if windows opens just scan your entire system with an trusted anti virus..........
3.if any virus detected then delete it....
4.if the problem occurs again then try to re install your os.....with an upgraded version........
5.the problem will be solved.....
hope it will help