I am facing this issue consistently on my windows 7. After selecting the option of auto hide taskbar, it won’t disappeared for long time. Actually, it is hiding for few time then reappears again. What to do, any help on this issue?
Related Windows Problems:
- Issue with Taskbar in Windows Vista
- Taskbar Icons missing in windows 7-What to do?
- Fix for the issues with Windows 8 taskbar?
- Taskbar icons disappearing automatically on Windows Vista.
- Auto-Hide Taskbar function not working in windows 7
- Windows 7 taskbar changing its position automatically.
- Problem with disappearing Taskbar icons in Windows 7
- What should I do if I am unable to see the Wi-Fi connection icon Windows 7 OS? How to fix this problem?
- Taskbar wonÂ’t auto-hide consistently on Windows 7
- Network icon has been disabled from Windows Vista Taskbar
The problem you are encountering is a bit complicated one and need to peep at many a locations for the solution.
Check the system for presence of any virus or malware and remove them immidietly.
Check your System Tray which is found at the rifgt hand side of the Task Bar ,tip of an arrow, for any issues with the system notification, address that.
Select Notification Only in the options offered in the system tray and then try again to auto hide the task bar.