I am planning to get the latest version of Opera Mini browser for my Windows XP powered Acer notebook. Before that I need to confirm whether this browser is compatible to my system. Can you please let me know how to check that?
Related Windows Problems:
- How to stop Opera Mini browser from remembering passwords on LG windows phone?
- Which is the latest version of MS Office supported on windows XP based HP notebook?
- How to know if Windows 8 OS is compatible on Acer notebook?
- How to block cookies on Explorer browser on Windows XP powered Lenovo notebook?
- What is the approximate memory required to install the latest version of Mozilla Firefox browser for windows?
- How to determine if a program is compatible with Windows XP on Dell notebook?
- Navigation to certain sites crashes Internet Explorer on Acer Windows 7 notebook
- Removing the primary parent's account in Acer notebook powered by windows
- Wrong search suggestions pop out on Internet Explorer browser on Windows powered Toshiba notebook
- Opera browser in Windows 7.5 Mobile does not allow downloading files
So far Opera Mini browser is concerned in Windows XP,
Yes , you can install it.
You can type www.google.com and in the resulting google search engine screen, type your query and press enter.
Google will offer you sites which can solve your problem. Or , log in www.opera.com, at the bottom , click help, and there type your query anx let opera answer your question.