Hello, using Windows XP SP2. If attempting any update option on my system then only getting error message that can't understand and I am unable to resolve the issue, error code is 0x80248015. Any suggestions to recover the issue soon? Need help!
Related Windows Problems:
- Resolve the Error code '80246008' from Windows 7 Home premium
- Getting an Error code '80071A91' when updating Windows 7
- Receiving an Error code '0x800CCC19' in Windows XP
- Getting an Error code '0x86000108' While trying to connect Windows Phone in Windows XP
- How to fix the Error code '80300001' in Windows 7?
- Getting an Error code '0x0000007e' while trying to connect printer in Windows 7
- How can I resolve the Error code '80070005' from Windows 7?
- Getting an Error code '80246008' during installation of update on Windows XP
- Problem with receiving an Error code '66A' while updating Windows XP
- How to fix the Error code '80000FFFF' in Windows Vista Home Premium?
>As your Problem...
You are Receiving Error code '0x80248015' in Windows XP Service Pack 2.
>Then You should Install Service Pack 3 in your PC.
>Set Date and Time
>Date and Dime is Correct as your time zone...
Then Run Update again.
I hope your Problem will be solve.
This problem is quite rare and unique caused due very minor fault
First of all check your date and time is correct for your time zone...
- Right click the clock at the bottom right of your screen
- Click Adjust Date/Time
- Click the Time Zone tab and make sure that the correct time zone is selected in the dropdown
- Click Apply if you changed the time zone
- Click the Internet Time tab and click Update Now
Quite often the synchronization fails so try again if it does, if it fails repeatedly try a different time server in the drop down.
Then try Windows updates again.
If problems persist try resetting Windows Update Components...
ALL THE BEST