Re: How to view the Hidden files on USB drive in windows 7?
There are so many ways to view the hidden files on your usb drive. The easiest is enabling "show hidden files" in Folder option but according to you,this method is not working for you so you can try the below given methods.
- First of all open the Run command by pressing Windows+R key and then type "regedit"
- Now navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT WINDOWS\CURRENT VERSION \Explorer\Advanced \Folder\Hidden
- Now you will see 2 keys i.e "No Hidden" and "Show All"
- Now set the Checked Value of "No Hidden" to ) and "Show All" to 1
- Open Run command using Windows +R key
- Type cmd and press enter
- Now type h:>attrib -a -h -s * /s /d . Here h is the usb drive.so set it according to your own.
If you are still not able to view your hidden files then simply use USB Show software .Install it and run.You will see the below given screen.Just click on "Recovery the hide files" and that's all.You would be able to see the hidden files.