Like a true dedicated windows fan I use internet explorer to surf the net. however when i try to access the favorites bar the internet explorer crashes and then restarts itself. It is very irritating to be not able to access my favorite sites.
Related Windows Problems:
- While trying to connect internet Windows Vista explorer crashes
- Internet Explorer may crash in Windows XP
- What to do if Windows Explorer crashes repeatedly in Windows 7?
- Organizing favorites in Internet Explorer 8 in Dell notebook with Windows XP
- Windows Explorer crashes while opening avi files
- Windows 8 search and control panel crashed
- Windows Explorer Crashes all the time while viewing Photos in Windows 7
- Sorting favorites alphabetically in Internet Explorer in Samsung desktop?
- What should I do if Internet Explorer crashes on Windows Vista?
- Windows 7 computer is not accessible in Explorer Network
I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall internet explorer. To uninstall do this go to desktop mode(on keyboard press windows key) and click on start i.e windows logo, a list of programs will be displayed at the bottom you will find a search box now type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane, Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section, Right-click Windows Internet Explorer, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes. Restart now.
To reinstall the IE go to the below link
Hope this will help you!!
Hi dear friend..............to over come this issue follow the below procedure
first click on the start menu...and open the control panel
then choose the network and internet option
then click on the internet options
directly press the windows key + r and type there inetcpl.cpl and press ENTER key
then there is a window will be displayed.........in that window choose the advanced TAB
then click on Reset option ....which is located at the bottom of the same window
then...choose the the reset personal settings .....Depending on your choice
then click reset button .....
ALL THE BEST