Internet explorer appears to be not responding after windows update in my HP desktop with windows. How can I get this problem solved?
Related Windows Problems:
- How to Update Flash on Internet Explorer 10?
- Getting an error code 9C59 when updating Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 7
- Windows explorer failed to show the Empty file system named D on my windows 7 system
- Why ActiveX controls not running in internet explorer after security update 896688?
- Do Windows 7 has the update for Internet Explorer 10 or it is going to be only in Windows 8?
- Internet Explorer may crash in Windows XP
- Trouble in updating Internet Explorer since Windows XP crashed
- Internet Explorer crashed while clicking on Start in Windows XP
- Checking the history of failed Windows Update on Windows XP
- Internet Explorer only works on the Desktop in Windows 8
If your Internet Explorer is not responding properly in Windows, then it means that the program files of Internet Explorer may be corrupted.
You must re-install IE by using Windows Installation Disk.
Or by downloading it from the web.
Your IE can also crash due to its compatibility with the current version of Windows in PC.
If it is not compatible with that current version, then remove that IE with the compatible version of IE with that Windows version.
Was your update process successful last time!
Your Internet explorer & also the TCP/IP needs to be refreshed.
Try to remove all add-ons from the settings of internet explorer.
To refresh the internet explorer you have to follow these steps-
Launch Internet Explorer.
Go to the Internet Option from Tools.
Now select the advanced tab.
Click on the Restore then click on Reset.
Go to the Security tab & click on restore all zones to reset option.
Click on OK to save changes.
If it doesn't work then update all your driver software since you've updated the windows.
Hope these will help you a lot.
I think you have to do something with your internet explorer .. See for any updates it has got and also first try below steps and see whether there is any change or not ... :
- Open internet explorer-tools-internet options ..
- Select advanced tab there
- Under the advanced tab you will see reset internet explorer settings button... click that ..
- There after clicking click reset to start the reset ..
- After the resetting is done just close the window by clicking close
- At last untick 'enable third party browser extensions' option in the settings box and click apply and then ok
You are done with the process ...Try again to use the internet explorer ..
I am sure it will not give the error again..
Update your internet explorer.
Also update your drivers.
Check your internet settings.
Check your firewall settings
Your internet explorer failed after windows update this may be happen because of change in few system files which are also related with the internet explorer.
In this case just follow these simple steps:-
-go to microsoft website.
-go to internet explorer download.
-download new setup and install the internet explorer.
Now this new installation will remove all your problem occurring in the previous internet explorer.
Hope this will help you.
hi dear friend............there may be the internet explorer gets crashed while updating the windows
or missing file
and to fix this issue first click the start menu and open the control panel
after that click the network and internet option
then click the internet options
then a window will be opened in that window choose the ADVANCED tab
and click the RESET or restore advanced settings option......which is located at the bottom of the same window
then follow the instructions ......then your problem will be resolved
ALL THE BEST...............!
Dear Aspirant ..
During windows Update some times the other programs get disturbed .
you need to manually update the Internet explorer .
The Internet explorer might be crashed .
so you need to Download the latest version of the Internet explorer .
install it in your device ,
Accept all the terms and license .