i have hp cpu model p6 236 oil and samsung led 22 inch tv, i am enjoing san andreas but when i fitted a another zotec 2gb graphics (gt610) card then andreas is not displaing, it is shown blank screen with ok audio also shown resolution is not ok
Related Windows Problems:
- Will NVIDIA Geforce 8600M GT Graphics card works with windows 8
- Added new NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 graphics but the Gaming performance is still not up to the mark
- Nvidia display driver stops and recovers in Windows 7 64bit
- Unable to use my NVidia Express Graphics card in Windows 8 RC OS
- Windows 8 not able to Recognize Graphics card after a system Restore
- GTA San Andreas not working in windows 7? Will it work with new Graphics Card?
- How can I change brand OEM in Windows 7?
- Fix for GTA San Andreas MTA error in Windows 7
- Graphic Card is not working in Windows 7
- How to Install Nvidia Graphics Driver for Windows 8 Consumer Preview Version?
There is due to following reasons,
>> Graphics driver are not supported with your system
>> also system need to be update the drivers
>> also resolution is very high,
First of all install Graphics driver of Update that,
And change the screen resolution of your system,
Also check the Driver compatibility with drivers,
if it is not compatible replace it,
I hope you can understood.
All the Best.