I have windows 7 ultimate system running on Dell desktop. After returning from the work, i tried to connect over the internet, But while connecting, windows stucks at “Identifying network”. Tried after restart, still no use. Any help??
Related Windows Problems:
- Internet cannot be accessed even after connection LAN Cable to Windows 8
- Windows 8 pro showing another network, that is Â“UNidentified networkÂ” on my dell laptop
- How to Setup new Broadband Connection in Windows 7 Desktop PC?
- Network administrator blocked Wi-Fi connection on private PC running on Windows Vista
- Unable to connect to internet in my PC with Windows 7 ultimate OS? How to fix this problem?
- My windows 8 system is stucking at recovering window
- Windows 8 release preview is not recognizing internet connection even when LAN wire is connected properly
- How to rectify the error occurred in Network Settings of my Computer which is running with Windows Vista Ultimate Licensed version?
- Windows 7 Ultimate shows error code 711 while connecting to VPN
- CCProxy not allowing to share internet with other Windows 7
1)This issue will persist if your router connection isn’t configured properly!
2)Check the network connections to make sure that you have a local area connection properties are configured properly
3)Go to network and sharing center → Change adapter settings
4)Right click on the network which your computer is currently configured
5)Click on properties → Double click on ipv4 settings → Make sure your configuration is properly configured or not
6)Finally click on Apply and then OK
7)Restart your computer
That’s it, after following the above steps your issue will be resolved!
1.First of all open the control panel in your windows 7 system,
2.After this please go to the and open the ''network and internet'',
3.Then please click to open the ''adapter settings'',
4.Now you see the network and you want to configure and right click and open the properties,
5.After this open the ipv4 settings and check your configuration is properly complete or not a and save the settings and click to the apply,
6.I hope this information use full to you,
For this we need to check IP properly set or not..
For IP checking...
Press windows +R ...
Then type cmd and press enter..
Now execute command ipconfig...
Now you can See ip adress..
If IP properly not set...
Then go to Control panel from start button...
Then click on Network and Internet..
Click on Network and Sharing center..
Here click on Change Adapter settings..
Now Right click on Local Area Network....
Then click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/Ipv4)..
Now click on Properties..
Set ip and Click apply and OK..
After setting IP Restart your system...
Sure it will work..