There is no sound via HDMI output when connecting my Sony laptop powered by windows to TV. Please help me to fix this problem with the connection.
Related Windows Problems:
- Not getting sound from HDMI output after connecting laptop running on Windows 7 to TV
- Video works fine but not the audio when connecting laptop and TV via HDMI cable
- Sound appears to come from Laptop rather than TV when connected with HDMI
- Router issues with Windows powered Sony laptop
- Screen flips when connecting my Windows 7 Dell laptop to Sony 32 Flatscreen TV
- Resizing the Taskbar in Sony laptop powered by windows
- Programs not maximising issues in Sony laptop powered by windows
- All kind of settings looks alright but sound stopped working
- Changing DNS address in Sony laptop powered by windows 7
- Connecting Bluetooth automatically via Windows powered Dell laptop
In order to activate the sound system in HDMI mode, which is not working , you need to check the following corners.
First of all check for the HDMI port of laptop and that of the television in which you are trying to get the output.
Check for the HDMI cable continuity, integrity.
Follow proper color code while incerting the jacks.
Check into your computers HDMI drivers for their activity, If foundinactive activate it.
Check sound card and drivers health, see if the driver is infringing with any other drivers or not, reinstall sound driver if necessary(if the sound driver shows exclamation mark within yellow surrounding while checking device driver status.)