I have Windows 8 in my System. When I play a movie in Windows Media Player, I can see the movie playing but I cannot hear Sound. It is not giving sound while movie is playing. Please, anyone help me in solving the problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- No sound when playing a movie on windows computer, how to troubleshoot sound problem?
- Why playing DVDs in Windows Media Player is showing error? How can I fix it?
- VLC player is not working is expected in Windows Vista
- Is it possible to convert movie type using Windows Media Player on Acer Windows8 laptop?
- Media Player pauses automatically while downloading apps from Store on Windows 8
- "Error: 0x87160129, Sorry your movie can't be saved" on Windows XP
- Subtitles are not synced with Video on Windows Media Player?
- Issues with Windows Movie Maker 6.0 on Windows XP.
- Saving movie that is not listed in the Save Movie Wizard in windows movie maker
- Windows Live Movie Maker not working on Windows 7
The Windows 8 downloaded from the net, or is it the complete version?
Download a fresh Sound driver from Microsoft website or any third party driver you are using if you are having external card installed in your system download Audio Driver for that specic card and install again.
For sound Check the Physical connection is good or not..
Next Check the Audio icon on Task bar..
Still facing problem.
Check the Audio drivers in the Control panel..
If facing with audio drivers problem..
Then uninstall and down load new version and install it..
If it is possible update it..
I hope it will help you..
Thank you and All the best..