I am using Windows 8 in my System. I made many websites as favorites. But, they ar not in order. If I want to go to particular one, it takes me time to search for the perfect one. Please, anyone help me in solving the problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- How to transfer old IE8 favorites folders to IE10 favorites on Windows 8?
- Problem in getting favorites from One Computer to another of Windows 8
- Procedure to restore the lost links from IE's Favorites Bar on Windows XP System?
- Internet explorer crashes when I open favorites menu in windows 8
- Where I can find my favorites folders in windows 8 release preview?
- How to arrange programs list on Windows XP in alphabetical order?
- Organizing favorites in Internet Explorer 8 in Dell notebook with Windows XP
- Adding a friend to the Favorites category in Windows messenger in Samsung desktop
- Saving a group of tabs in Internet Explorer 7 in Acer notebook
- Altering the size of grid which auto arrange icons on Windows 7
STEP 1: In order to solve your problem, you should organize the favorites.
STEP 2: Open Internet Explorer.
STEP 3: Tap on the “Favorites” button.
STEP 4: Select “Organize Favorites” from the drop down Menu.
STEP 5: Tap on the “New Folder”.
STEP 6: Give the name which you want to give for the folder.
STEP 7: Drag the saved favorites in to your created folder.