Hello Friends! I am Using Windows 8.When i am installing any application its give me a error msg that Administrator doesn’t allow to install this application.please help me to solve my problem or i need to install windows again.
Related Windows Problems:
- Method to run Viber Application on Windows 8 Phone?
- Unable to install the Rainmeter application skin in Windows Vista 64 bit
- Need Administrative Privileges to Install an application in Windows 7
- What is the use of Rainmeter application in Windows? How to install and use it? Is that application free or paid for Windows OS?
- Error 1712 when trying to install applications in Windows 7
- How to install removed some purchased Application in Windows mobile 7.8?
- Invalid directory error message when trying to install application in Windows 7
- Windows installer package problem when trying to install rosetta stone application in Windows 8
- How to install iTunes application on Windows 7 System.
- Error 2500 when trying to install Blue stacks application in Windows XP