I installed Windows 8 in my System. During installation I made 4 Partitions as ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’. From 3 days, I am unable to see the Partition E. I have some important data in ‘E’ Partition. Please, anyone help me in Solving the Problem.
Related Windows Problems:
- How to merge two partition in Windows? or create a new partition?
- Deleting Hard disk Partition in Windows 7
- How to Install windows xp in Another Partition in a computer having windows 8 Already installed and Not showing Partition?
- Unable to Install windows 8 again after Deleting its Partition using Disk Management?
- Problem regarding partitioning of drives on Windows PC
- Is it possible to lock the Windows partition in my laptop so that no one will use it for other purpose as like copying files and so on?
- 4 USB drive only shows 3 GB capacity after the installation of windows 7 on it
- Facing Partition BOOTMGR error when booting up the Windows 7
- Not able to create partition in Windows 7
- How to remove the error message - Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition?
For this Problem..
Right click on My computer..
Select Manage Option..
Then Click on Disk management..
See which one not visible.. and Right click on that..
Click on New simple Volume..
Then follow instructions.. it shows..
I hope it will help you
Thank you and All the best..
Might be that drive had become invisible.
Don't worry just right click on my computer and select manage.
Now select disk management from the available options.
Select the volume which is not visible to you and right click on it and select new volume.
Next follow the steps it shows and then a new drive will be created.
Now you can use Easyrecovery tool to recover your data.
To solve that problem try these steps...
=======>Right Click on My computer.
=======>Click on Manage.
=======>After clicking Computer Management window will open.
=======>Click on Disk management.
=======>Now you will see the all the disk drive present in your system as in list.
=======>Now go to Action part.
=======>Click on Disk Management.
=======>Click on More Action.
=======>Select the View option and click on Settings.
=======>Click on Scaling under the setting window.
=======>Check the radio button says All as the same size under the Display disks.
=======>your problem is solve.
Try this i hope this will help you...........
3.) # Methode-3 Launch Disk-Management via key [Win-Logo]+[X]!
Press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[X] here simply click on "Disk Management" . and open directly "Disk Management
Disk Management via Windows-8 Desktop Menu
) # Methode-1 Open the Disk-Management in Windows 8 with key [Win-Logo]+[R]!
Start "RUN" in Windows-8 with keys [Win-Logo]+[R] and type in »(Edit-Box) "diskmgmt.msc" and press [ENTER] to open the Disk-Management in Windows-8.
Image-1: Run diskmgmt.msc in Windows-8